-->

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Like This, Try This Challenge

I've been eyeing all the challenges offered on the Bout of Books read a thon page and some of them look really fun but require me to do too much like post on instagram and blah blah. So I decided to give the Like This, Try This challenge a try because I'm all about good book recommendations. I decided to take the path less traveled and offer something that isn't a romance or paranormal romance. So, here we go:

If you like:

 The Girl Next Door by Jack Ketchum 

Then you should try:

Wolf (Jack Caffery #7) by Mo Hayder

Both of these books are Horror/Mystery novels and scared the pants off me! I like a good thriller and a book that keeps me guessing whodunnit. I would also suggest these books vise versa. 
 photo signature8_zpse0d9edd5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment